For nearly two decade, Kristi has worked as a Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor, Vinaysa Yoga Instructor and Nutritional Counselor. She has earned many credentials from Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research, The Pilates Method, Peak Pilates, Balanced Body & Baptiste Power Yoga Institute. Kristi is also a certified Gyrokinesis Instructor, a Gyrotonic trained apprentice and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition from Jacksonville State University.
Kristi’s training style is an innovative blend of weight training, aerobic & anaerobic training, core stability, flexibility, functional movement, weight loss and nutritional counseling. Kristi is also a former contributing writer for LIVESTRONG.com.
Here are some of the services and skills I provide for my clients:
With over 20 years of private training experience, I can help you:
- Get back into shape after a long break, injury or child birth
- Reduce body fat and create lean body mass
- Improve core strength, (which helps firm and flatten the belly) plus reduce lower back pain
- Rehab from many spine injuries & conditions, improve balance & agility, prevent injury
- Make a total lifestyle change and create long-lasting healthy habits
- Motivate and inspire you to get fit and stay that way at any age!
If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you! What are you waiting for?
With over 20+ years of private training experience, Kristi can help get you to where you want to be.